[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 10:12:25 CST 2004

> From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
> Date: 2004/03/31 Wed PM 03:11:46 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] 4th Amendment Gone
>
> Tue, 30 Mar 2004 @ 20:05 -0500, Phil Stracchino said:

> > Yup.  And Congress was intentionally not allowed time
> > to read it before they voted on it.
>
> How can Congress not be allowed to see it before they vote?

Ooohhh - I made the same mistake - he said they didn't have 'time' to read it
before they voted on it - they got it beofre they voted, but as a practical
matter they probably couldn't physically read it all in the timeframe
provided.

When I first read the preceeding post I thought you wrote "congress was
intentionally not allowed to read it before they signed it" - but that is
clearly NOT what you wrote.

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net