[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

Steve Haavik shaavik at soc.lib.md.us
Mon Mar 29 15:25:50 CST 2004

> Time to move.  Is the L5 Society still around?

Yep. Sorta.

http://www.l5news.org/
"The purpose of this website is to provide free download of back issues of
the L5 News, the publication of the L5 Society an organization devoted
to making space settlements a reality in our lifetime. The L5 News was
published from September 1975 until April 1987, at which time the L5
Society merged with the National Space Institute to create the National
Space Society. Readers are referred to the National Space Society for
current membership information."

Given the opportunity, I'd go. My wife can keep everything. I won't need
it.