[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 15:19:45 CST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:33:37 +0000 (GMT), Kris Kirby wrote:
> Some of you know me well enough to know that I don't usually involve
> others in my politics. It pains me to see the losses we are suffering
> every day in what we assume to be our God-given rights. I strongly

I've always thought that phrase is kind of insulting to the people who
fought (and sometimes died) for those rights.

> encourage you to contact your congressman and let them know that this
> sort of thing is not to be tolerated.
>
> http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/032604/new_searches001.shtml

Nothing like a bit of terrorism for allowing the government to slide
those rights a little further away from us. And no I'm not throwing
rocks at the US ... the same thing is happening in the UK.