[geeks] FS: Ultra 30

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Mar 17 09:49:39 CST 2004

"From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
"I have an Ultra 30 I'd like to sell, and I thought I'd offer it here first, in advance of going to eBay with it.
"
[]
"
"If you want a cheaper config, I can swap out the 300 MHz CPU for a 250 MHz CPU w/1 Meg Cache, dropping the price $50 to $125 (again, shipped, ConUS).

damn i wish i could afford this...  but my disposable income's lower
than a snake's belly.

where are you?