[geeks] shopping cart

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 16 12:59:30 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:59:16 -0500
Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:56:47AM -0600, doctor obnox son of a bitch
> wrote:
>
> >   The next time I try to write one, it'll be in FORTH.
>
> I think if I was to try and write one I'd do it in common lisp.
>
> I need to get around to finishing setting up lisp for web development
> on my colocated machine.  I think I'm going to end up running a lisp
> webserver and have Apache proxy in front of it.

Well, I'm going to write one, but it's going to be in PHP since I
understand that scripting language *very* well.  This is going to be
fun, but very time consuming - which is why I was trying to avoid having
to do it.

However, there will be a certain satisfaction from having it done
something The Way I Like It.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all