[geeks] shopping cart

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 16 10:08:18 CST 2004

I'm looking for a shopping cart for my store that I can use to integrate
into my existing site without massive re-coding.  So far, I've found
*nothing* that even comes close.  Basically, what I need is:
 - supports inventories of "1"
 - supports paypal payments
 - supports credit cards such that the CC info is placed in a report on
the box or emailed to a local account
 - items can be added to the cart with a simple link or button (either

So far, my searches have turned up nothing.  A few things have come
close, but have had *glaring* omissions/errors/stupidness - like forcing
someone to create an account before they can even add something into
their cart....

Ideas?  Am I goingto have to write my own?

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all