[geeks] Need moving expertise

Nadine Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Tue Mar 2 14:20:24 CST 2004

OK, I know some of you out there have done a
lot of large equipment moving, so you probably
have some expertise I don't.  I haven't moved
out-of-state in close to 10 years.

Any recommendations for low-cost one-way panel
trucks, cargo vans, or pickup trucks?

I have checked the "usual" places for moving trucks
and wow, the prices are scaring the begeebies out
of me.  Full-service moving is out of the question.

I am considering putting most stuff in storage and
doing a "college student" minimal move.  However,
The snag to this is my motorcycle, since I don't
want to leave it in storage.

Any advice appreciated.

=Nadine=