[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Mon Jun 28 15:59:47 CDT 2004

Well, I wouldn't calculate the Xraid into the price of the PC
workstation itself. I'd rank it as it's own piece of equipment. I also
wouldn't include the price of some massive printer/plotter into the
equation.

--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?