[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 28 14:49:58 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:42:28PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I hope they havent cancelled the 17", as I refuse to pay $1200 for a
> > 20" when I buy my G5 in November.  I may have to end up going with a
> > 17" Dell 1703 - have one on my desk at work and love it, and its less
> > than $500.
>
> Hey, don't you still have a ballsy G4?  It's not showing age, is it?  ;)

I've got the dual MDD 867Mhz G4, 2G RAM, 60G disk, and am replacing the
DVD/CD-RW/CD-RW with a single DVD+-RW/CDRW/CD-R in about a week.  I
don't necessarily have to replace it in November, but I'm thinking about
it.

(I get a bit of an inheritance when I turn 30)

Its plenty fast for what I do now, but something a little quieter would
be nice.

Bill

--
bill bradford