[geeks] Web file storage

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Jun 18 09:54:21 CDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:45:24 -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> I've got a need to let people upload and download files, and only
> *their* files, through a web interface.  Assume that these people have
> no knowledge of FTP, and this needs to be entirely web-based.
[jkunz at MrPomeroy fileexchange]$ head README
$Id: README,v 1.4 2001/03/31 03:42:35 darren Exp $

PHPFileExchange - A web based filesyem implementation.

PHPFileExchange provides a web based file interchange system
similar to that provided by www.xdrive.com and www.freedrive.com.
It features authenticated user login, user groups, read and write access
control at the user and group level, user privledge levels, assorted
logging options and  a MySQL database backend. Files are stored in
folders.

IIRC it can be downloaded somewhere from http://www.seattleserver.com/
Drop me a note if you can't find it.
--