[geeks] The forsale list as requested

Bruce Obenour bruce at nerdjournal.com
Wed Jun 16 07:48:28 CDT 2004

I have had some requests to post the items forsale directly to the
list. Here it is, I apoligize for the extra bandwidth.

I am a *little* flexible on price. Please no *low ball* offers.

Pictures can be sent or posted to the web.

PowerMac 867 Quicksilver

Single 867 CPU/1.5 gig RAM (512+512+512)
DVD-RW/CD-RW (SuperDrive)
GeoForce4MX 64 meg Video
60 gig & 75 gig Hard Drives

Excellent condition
Includes original box, manuals, Restore CD's, etc

Price: $ 950 plus shipping

PowerMac Dual 867 Mirror Drive

Dual 867 CPU's / 2 gig RAM (512+512+512+512)
DVD-RW/CD-RW (SuperDrive)
GeoForce4MX 32 Meg RAM
60 Gig & 120 Gig Hard Drives

Excellent Condition
Includes professional packaging with original
manuals, Restore CD's, etc.

Price: $ 1375 plus shipping

Apple iBook Snow G3 900 w/ 14inch Screen

384 Meg RAM/ 40 Gig Hard Drive/ CD-R/DVD
32 Meg Video RAM

Warranty until 10/6/04

Includes: 1st Generation 5 gig iPod
original box and alls manuals, Restore CD's

Plus choice of Brenthaven computer bag

Good condition missing one rubber foot plus has a
black mark on the bottom of the case

Price: $ 970 plus shipping

Powerbook G4 15" Ti

1 gig Mhz CPU / 1 gig RAM / DVD-RW-CD-RW (SuperDrive)
64 Meg Video & 60 Gig Hard Drive

Shipped with 1 st Generation Airport Base Station
original box,manuals, Restore CD's, etc

Includes Brenthaven Powerbook Backpack and Griffin iFire
and Apple pro speakers

Excellent condition, it has never laft my desktop !

Price: $ 2000 plus shipping

Dell Precision 210 Workstation

500 Mhz CPU / %12 Meg RAM / CD-ROM
32 Meg Ram Video(Nvidia TNT)
20 Gig & 120 Gig Hard Drives

Mid-Tower Case

Price: $ 250 plus shipping

Terms:

All items sold as-is. Paypal preferred but will accept
money order or personal check (7-10 days to clear).

All items shipped UPS or Fedex.

My eBay ID is bruceobenour and I can supply references.
Pictures can be sent or posted.

Thanks
Bruce Obenour
bruce at nerdjournal.com