[geeks] Very Cool, but not available (yet)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 10:47:39 CDT 2004

Hello all,

Went to the Apple web site today and saw their new G5s, which, while nice, at $2K, doesn't relate to my life very much... Anyway, what was interesting is the new "AirPort Express" - $129 802.11g repeater/access point, with AirTunes support (has an audio out jack to connect to your stereo - you can broadcast from iTunes to your stereo *and* a USB print server that supports non-Postscript printers (like Epson ink jets!)...

See: http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/

It may not be available until July, but I guess they are taking pre-orders now...

Thougth others here might be interested...