[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Jun 6 18:14:52 CDT 2004

Quoting Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com>:

> > I've been biting my tongue until this point.
> ...  But noooooo, he had to take the denial to the point
>
> of absurdity.
>
> *THAT* is indicative of a much larger problem with the man.  This,
> coupled with the number of other legal problems the man and his wife
>
> have had, points to a majorly flawed character, and one who
shouldn't

> have been trusted with the welfare of hundreds of millions of
people.

> He is a dishonest Suit.

Many of them are... W is as well.  W even ran companies into the
ground.
W lied and sent us to war.  (people died as a result)
Personally I don't believe that the legal issues are all true either.

Either way...what are you gonna do... I'd probably have lied too about
something petty, personal, and embarrassing... so maybe he should have
come clean shortly thereafter if you view that as wasting the
taxpayers money as a revenge thing to make the republicans look bad...
ok.... devious.

Ah... and my points are not going to get any better so I'll just leave
it at that.  Clinton wasn't a great president... the Clinton years
were a good time.  Carter was/is a good man.  I like him.  I wish we
had more people like him in the government.

Andrew