[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Jun 5 21:50:32 CDT 2004

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> I remember CNN jumping the gun on this one a while back:
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cnnobit2.html
>
> Of course this one here is far more ironic, I guess they were using the
> same template. Which sort of proofs that no matter who you are in the end
> death gets us all equally:

I always thought the weirdest thing about those obits was
WHY DID THEY CLOSE THE DATE?  If it listed Reagan as "1911-"
or "1911-?" it wouldn't have been idiotic.

-DanD

# "Remote neural rape is an act of war.  NSA, Air Farce are the enemies.
# Place the blame where it belongs."  A sign I saw on the way to work 6/19/2000