[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sat Jun 5 20:22:32 CDT 2004

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> MSNBC doesn't even seem to know his middle initial isn't "W" - check
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3294076/
>
> Of course, you can chalk that up to MS' influence if you want :-)

Am I missing something...doesn't Wilson start with a W? As far as I know
Ronald Wilson Reagan would be transcribed as Ronald W. Reagan. Right?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/rr40.html

I assume the folks at the library of congress must be alerted ASAP. This
could be some serious oversight.

I remember CNN jumping the gun on this one a while back:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cnnobit2.html

Of course this one here is far more ironic, I guess they were using the
same template. Which sort of proofs that no matter who you are in the end
death gets us all equally:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cnnobit3.html