[geeks] Cheap multiport PCI 10/100 ethernet cards?

Porkchop porkchop at nic.com
Sat Jul 31 10:31:45 CDT 2004

>Anybody have recommendations for "as cheap as possible" 10/100baseT
>multiport Ethernet cards?

I see a bunch of quad-port PCIs in Boston at the Flea every month at
anywhere from $40 to $80. I seem to have a spare here if you want to
contact me off list...but these cards are pretty long. Might not be
the solution for your mini problem. I'm estimating its 10 inches long
and standard height.
The cards I have are all just 4 cards crammed onto one board. It
appears as a PCI bridge with 4 tulip cards on it. Adaptec
ANA-6944A/TX.

What case are you using? (You sent the link for your mobo twice)
-porkchop