[geeks] Solaris 9 changes

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Jul 27 22:54:06 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 10:46:55PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Current support that may be removed in a future release:
> - sun4m hardware support
> - le ethernet drivers

This reminds me.  Does anyone have a spare sbus le?  I'm thinking since
OpenBSD just doesn't seem to be playing nice with the hme in my LX
firewall box, but there's jack squat bandwidth on the far side of it
*anyway*, I could simplify my life greatly by just installing a second
le instead of a hme.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net