[geeks] Code Rush (PBS documentary)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 26 16:22:52 CDT 2004

> From: Mike Parson <mparson at bl.org>
> Date: 2004/07/26 Mon PM 09:14:23 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Code Rush (PBS documentary)
>
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 07:01:26PM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> > Upon closer inspection they put a 60 minute program on a 25 minute
> > tape (it is labeled T-25 on the case)!
>
> Eep.
>
> I just got my copy in on Saturday, its still in the shrinkwrap, now I'll
> have to check it out when I get home.  That would seriously suck.

Well, mine was back in the shipping box within 10 miutes of me figuring out the problem, and I returned it this morning (at my own expense, and I realized there was no "proper way" to indicat eif I wanted a credit or a replacement... But, since I said my unit was defective, I would imagine a replacement is assumed.

Maybe getting a known-good tape (from eBay) is worth extra :^)

Let me know what you have... My plastic case for the tape was marked with an embossed "T-25" where I would have expected to see a "T-60" or "T-120"...