[geeks] recommended dual channel LVD controller, PC

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Jul 22 16:16:47 CDT 2004

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 @ 23:58 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 10:14:38PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > Tue, 20 Jul 2004 @ 20:04 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:
> > > I still wish Mylex hadn't bought (and promptly killed off) BusLogic.
> >
> > Same here.  Remember the BL948?  One of the few cards that almost never
> > gave me any trouble at all.
>
> I haven't seen or used a BL948.  But babylon5's primary SCSI controller
> is still a BT958C, and llioness's is a BT956C.

Yeah, what you said... :)

Something told me I was remembering the number wrong.  I could have
easily looked in /usr/src to find the right name too... laziness
prevailed though.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than
the sage amongst his books For to you kingdoms and their armies are mighty