[geeks] Gentoo / Sparc / Java development anyone?

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Wed Jul 21 09:11:41 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 02:08:45PM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Maybe I'll take a look at the Sun Blueprints and see if I can't put a simple Flash archive together (for, say, the web server image) - are the freely available Sun Blueprints geared towards this kind of effort?

Oops.. I meant to point towards the Blueprints in the last email.
There's a few relevant ones - on using flash archives, as well as making
boot-CD's.

As far as "freely available", all BluePrints are freely available (with
the exceptions of the physical books).

http://www.sun.com/blueprints/online.html

  Scott