[geeks] mmm, air tools

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Jul 13 08:23:37 CDT 2004

Congrats, they're great fun and a huge help at times.

I bought mine in the middle of an R&R of a racing tranny.  Had to
use a cutoff tool to get one of the yoke bolts off.  That day
seriously sucked, but i'm glad it panned out that way because it
finally forced me to go out and invest in a decent compressor.
All my automotive jobs are now done in about .5 to .25 the
time.

This particular compressor does not have an oil feed, so if you
use any light tools with it, be sure to oil them before hand.

You no longer have an excuse for improperly inflated tyres.

/KRM

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:19:57 -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> I feel manly.  Got my first air compressor today.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000ZFZ9Q
>
> Came with a crappy hose, and the only attachment is for airing
> up car tires - but I can get the blow-gun nozzle attachment for
> $5 or so at Lowes here in about ten minutes.
>
> I'm going to be running around the house blowing the dust out
> of all the computers tonight. :)
>
> Bill
>
> --
> bill bradford
> austin texas

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/