[geeks] mmm, air tools

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Jul 12 22:09:52 CDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I feel manly.  Got my first air compressor today.

Congrats!  My first one came under the hood of my Unimog
but I've managed not to buy too many tools until I have
a garage with a bigger compressor.

> Came with a crappy hose, and the only attachment is for airing up
> car tires - but I can get the blow-gun nozzle attachment for $5 or
> so at Lowes here in about ten minutes.

Once you have the blow gun point it straight up, let it blast, then
place a golf ball atop the stream.  Trust me on this.  Loads of fun.

One of these days I'll get around to making the ultimate air tool:
the potato cannon attachment.

-DanD

# "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty,
# than those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson