[geeks] TiVo Observations (new owner)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 16:27:10 CDT 2004

> From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
> Date: 2004/07/12 Mon PM 09:05:26 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] TiVo Observations (new owner)

> I've used TiVo so much, I find myself wanting to rewind the radio in
> the truck.  "Play that again!  oh, wait.."

I've jsut started using the "live filter" mode of the Replay/TiVo - it was fun to watch the news this morning, miss somethig, then I literally said, "shoot, I can't believe I missed that... Hey, wait, I'm watching through my Replay - <rewind>"

Cool!

That will take some getting used to... In a good way ;^)