[geeks] I'm glad I don't live in the US!

Nick nick at pelagiris.org
Sat Jul 10 14:33:54 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 11:40:21AM -0400, James wrote:
> I'm waiting for the presidential elections to see who wins. I'm hoping that
> Bush doesn't and that the next regime will disassemble the hate-filled
> infrastructure and restore liberty and freedom, much like Bush & Company has
> promised to do in Iraq and failed. The promises and freedoms of America are
> just an illusion now. It's starting to feel like Nazi Germany.
> <paraphrased>
> Those who forfeit freedom for safety deserve neither.
> </paraphrased>
hehe... ehhehehehehheh... are you trying to kill us with laughter?
Kerry?  Restore rights?  You really havn't paid too much attention to
him have you?  He fully supports the "patriot" act.  He fully supports
removeing your freedoms.  Vote Kuchinich (sp) or similar if you're
serious about getting freedom back.
	Nick