[geeks] I'm glad I don't live in the US!

James james at jdfogg.com
Sat Jul 10 10:40:21 CDT 2004

> Well we might not be able to carry a knife in Australia, and we certainly
> can't carry a Gun, but at least we can carry a camera!
>
> http://www.brownequalsterrorist.com/artiststatement/
>
>   Scott.

Some people are just lucky, the rest of us have to live in the U.S. Beware,
I've carefully considered both Australia and Canada as refugee-friendly
countries.

I'm waiting for the presidential elections to see who wins. I'm hoping that
Bush doesn't and that the next regime will disassemble the hate-filled
infrastructure and restore liberty and freedom, much like Bush & Company has
promised to do in Iraq and failed. The promises and freedoms of America are
just an illusion now. It's starting to feel like Nazi Germany.

<paraphrased>
Those who forfeit freedom for safety deserve neither.
</paraphrased>