[geeks] CGO interview...

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 16:04:13 CDT 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:08:42 -0400, velociraptor wrote:
> As an aside, can anyone tell me where on the Sol 8 CDs (or elsewhere)
> I can find tje SUNW SAN tools (using t3, sun fc switch and pci qlogic

Not sure about 'tje' but the SUNWsan (and SUNWcpfl) packages are
available from the SUN downloads site ('StorEdge SAN'). Personally I'd
stick to the 3.x releases as 4.x didn't work for me. I'm only really
using the updated qlogic drivers and the multipathing capabilty.

If you've got EMCpowerpath installed, bear in mind that installing both
gave me an instant kernel panic. Don't know about Veritas DMP, but as
powerpath is a modified DMP, I'd approach it with caution.