[geeks] CCW

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jul 8 10:09:01 CDT 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:32:09 -0500 (CDT)
Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > That's the case here in OH as well.  Open carry is allowed by state
> > law, but localities have been known to arrest people for "inciting
> > panic" when they actually do.
>
> Isn't it amazing what people can be arrested for?  "The bad man scared
> me because he's carrying a -weapon-!  Arrest him!"
>
> People need to grow a set of nuts from time to time.

Indeed - some people seem to think that you're violating their rights to
"not be scared" when you exercise yours to self defense.  I'm pretty
sure it doesn't work that way....

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all