[geeks] its what you carry with you

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Wed Jul 7 16:13:35 CDT 2004

On Jul 7, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:29:40 -0500
> Bill Bradford wrote:
>
>> "Here's your parking sticker, here's your medical insurance paperwork,
>> here's the NDA, and here's 50 rounds of 9mm and a pass to the local
>> gun range."
>>

> "Could I have a box of .45ACP instead?"

Sorry, that's not covered under our plan.  But the plan does offer
financial compensation to cover the cost of out-of-plan ordinance, up
to a fixed amount not to exceed a sum equal to the dollar value of
in-plan ordinance.  Ordinance that would not be considered by
reasonable parties to be for small arms (20 mm grenades for example)
are expressly not covered.  But you're still welcome to lug your big
ass weapon to the weekly shoot-in at the range.

HR