[geeks] its what you carry with you

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jul 7 10:18:21 CDT 2004

On Wed,  7 Jul 2004 10:51:10 -0400 (EDT)
Kevin wrote:

> My part of Miami is OK, not too much crime, but i sometimes come
> into work very late (2:AM - 4:AM) and no one is in the office
> complex but me.

Ah, gotcha.  I did the same when I was working on Allens Avenue on the
South side of Providence, RI.  Not a pleasant place during the day - way
worse after sunset.

I never carried during the daylight hours, but if I had to be there
while it was dark, I sure as shit had my Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 with
me.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all