[geeks] Another satisfied customer

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 21:03:09 CDT 2004

> From: Matthew Braun <geeks at leydenjar.com>
> Date: 2004/07/01 Thu AM 07:50:48 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [geeks] Another satisfied customer
>
> So $VERY_CUTE_FEMALE_FRIEND developed technolust for my ipod and bought
> one (after much show-offage). I just got home to find this message:
>

> > From: Hanna Stotland
> > Date: June 30, 2004 10:19:36 PM CDT
> > To: mjbraun at leydenjar.com
> > Subject: I LOVE IT
> >
> > I LOVE THIS IPOD TOO MUCH!!! I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH IT AND COMPLETELY
> > ROCK ITS WORLD!!! OH MY GOD!!
> >

> It's sad: Apple makes women around me more orgasmic than I do. Alas.

But the iPod was developed by a team of professionals, and you (or at least your "look") is the product of one part-time amateur... If you had a team of professionals (a la http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy/ you might be able to turn the table on this situation)...

Also, draw comfort from the idea that maybe she "holds back" her reactions to you to keep you from getting a "big head" ;^)

It may or may not be true, but sometimes it helps to believe it...