[geeks] Commiserate with me ... this sucks./Postfix

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jul 5 12:41:10 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 10:25:50AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> >Three letter company, used to sell VAX memory boards? [1]
> Nah.  A company that can't spell "tech" and resells LSI RAID
> controllers.

Do they also sell purple tape libraries?

I honestly have nothing bad to say about them lately.  We have
4-hour-response-on-weekdays support.  I called them at 10am a week ago
Friday (in the middle of that rainstorm), and by 1:45pm, they'd replaced
an entire hand/camera unit in our library, and the following Monday another
guy came out to replace a bad DLT7K drive.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas