[geeks] Re: Postfix

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 07:53:28 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 21:44:58 +0000 (GMT), Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Mike Meredith wrote:
> > 	fallback_transport= smtp:some.server.org
>
> It's supposed to be something like relayhost= or relay_host=

Thanks, but I think that only applies if the address isn't picked up by
an existing transport. A 'googlehint' indicates that fallback_transport
is the right method, but that it might only work with Postfix2 for smtp.
I'm probably guilty of trying to make Postfix work like Exim.

I guess I'll have to sit down with the Postfix manual for an afternoon.