[geeks] This Little Green Monster...

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Jan 23 08:49:12 CST 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 06:50:38AM -0800, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I think the 347 Watts sounds reasonable to me... Where do you think all
> that heat comes from? ;^)

These days I wish my Octane (R10k @ 250mhz, 640megs of ram, 2 7200RPM
half-height hard drives, SI+SETRAM) put out more heat.  Despite running
the central air on auxillary mode all the time, and all the computers in
the living room(Octane, 2 PCs, SS20, U1, plus additional machines that
are only on some of the time), we can't seem to get the room to stay
about 65 at any time this time of year.