[geeks] Re: my dog is gone 8-( - FOUND!!!

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Fri Jan 23 08:08:37 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 11:39:58PM -0600, geeks-request at sunhelp.org wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:18:00PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Came home tonight (got home around 6:30pm), and someone had opened the
> > gate to the back yard.. Max is gone. 8-(
> > http://www.mrbill.net/max (pictures)
> > I've looked all around, spent about three hours looking for him in the
> > neighborhood.  No luck.  I'm going to go put up flyers and check at the
> > pound in the morning..
>
> FOUND HIM.  As I was putting up "LOST DOG" signs, I found a "FOUND DOG"
> sign! 8-)  Guy about four blocks away had him, and I went and picked him
> up.  YAY!
>
> Bill

  WooHoo!!! Congratulations!  We had a similar thing happen with our dog(s)
when we lived in Austin and when we moved to Maryland.  We had one dog that
was the "Houdini" of dogs.  There wasn't a fence that could hold him.
Fortunately he was a really nice dog and people kept calling us (from the info
on his collar tags) saying "We've got your dog here...he's REALLY nice."
Congrats again Bill.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP           		E-mail:          ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect