[geeks] GPS and Mac and maybe bluetooth?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Feb 27 13:52:28 CST 2004

I know for sure that they are (or at least were) some GPS units
that were Mac friendly as my boss had on hooked to his TiBook at
one time or another.  I think i ended up sending that one to
Dave. You can ask him what the make and model is.  As i recall
this was a serial device with which we used a USB - serial
adapter.

/KRM