[geeks] guitar pictures

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 23 10:16:00 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 10:22:17AM -0500, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> That sounds pretty darn decent.  Makes one wonder if garageband + ibook
> would be a better choice than a line6 pod xt (which I very much want,
> but can't afford, so I might try a Beringher V-Amp Pro instead from ebay).

I'm actually going to get something like an old Rockman, as I want to be
able to play guitar w/headphones without being tethered to the Mac.

The Line6 Pod stuff is nice, but way above my "balance level of playing with
expenditures on equipment" level.  e.g., I'm not going to drop big bucks on
any guitar stuff until I get back to the level of playing I was at in
high school..)

Bill

--
bill bradford