[geeks] guitar pictures

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 20 21:52:21 CST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:44:40PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Bill, how's that guitar sound?

Awesome.  Simply amazing for a $99 brand-name guitar.  I like it better
than the $199 OLP MM1.

> Have you piped it into Garageband yet?

Yep.  In fact, I can do so in a bit and record some stuff.  I love the
amp effects, there's also wah, flange, chorus, delay/echo, etc.

> Happy with it?  I've toyed with the idea of saving for a higher-end
> guitar, but as a knock-around, this one might fit the bill if it sounds
> good....

VERY, very happy with it.  I'll probably pick up a LP Special II (the two-
pickup version) in a week or so, to have some variety.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net