[geeks] FYI - Low Cost Postscript printer in US

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 16:46:50 CST 2004

Hello all,

After rebate (and maybe even before rebate!) I thought this printer was a good deal, so I thought I would share it with my friends...

It is a Samsung ML-1450 Laser printer with Bonus PostScript 3 Card w/8MB Memory and 1200dpi resolution, for only $189, less $50 rebate, and with $26 S/H.

Brand new postscript laser printer (great for Mac & Sun ;^) for about $175 after rebate...

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10317380&dcaid=1688

OH, and it addresses one of my pet peeves - it takes a full ream of paper (500 sheets) at a time in the paper tray... (no half-used reams lying around after you fill the printer paper tray!)

Sorry if this is off-topic, thought some here would be interested...