[geeks] holy shit, snow

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Feb 18 18:37:45 CST 2004

> Sandwich Maker wrote:
>
> >"From: wa2egp at att.net
> >"
> >"I wish people who can't drive in snow and ice
> >"would stay off the road.  This could apply to 50% of the drivers in NJ.
> >
> >sadly, the worst are generally clueless.  and around here, the first
> >in the ditch are usually driving 4x4 suvs.
> >
> I love driving in the snow. Driving a 1995 mitsubishi mirage with
> frontweel. Works pretty well
> in snow. Lots of fun!

I learned to drive in snow and ice.  My second lesson was on a major highway in
a blizzard.  This was from a profressional driving school.  Using a Mazda Protege and
have been through major storms, I can honestly say that I have gotten out of situations
which just jammed up an SUV.  I think heavy foot on the accelerator is the major problem.
Bob