[geeks] Q: Fedora funky-ness...

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Tue Feb 17 09:29:29 CST 2004

The Tecra 8000 is on the Sol 9 x86 list:
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/hcl/data/systems/views/laptop.html

Might want to download (for free) the latest Solaris for x86 (or Solaris
Express - Feb 04 should be out soon, with the N1 containers, very cool)
and try that. Works great on my laptops. You'll need UtahGLX for the
accelerated OpenGL support, but the rest is fairly straightforward on
the tecra.

Francois