[geeks] Q: Fedora funky-ness...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 19:34:16 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 19:35, Mark Price wrote:
> I have it running on 3 desktop PCs and have had zero problems with it.
>
> At what point does it freeze?

Variously - either when it is preparing to display the GUI login, or at
the GUI login. Watching the details during startup I see nothing
exceptional... But it is darn-near 100% predictable.

Any insight appreciated. I just updated the kernel to the latest, made
no difference, next power-up, stalled at character login (the one
displayed right before the GUI kicks-in.

Thanks,

--
======
Lionel