[geeks] Cellular data services

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Feb 9 17:42:54 CST 2004

Does anyone have experience using a data service from a cellular
provider?  I'm looking for data service for a laptop user.  What i need
is something that works with a PC card to put in a laptop, and be able
to get online anywhere that there is cellular service.  I've looked at
AT&T, Verizon, Nextel, and Sprint.  They all seem to offer what i'm
looking for, but i don't know whose service would be the best here.
What i'm looking for is first ease of use, a close second is
reliability.  This would be for use with a windows xp professional
laptop.  Price is not of great concern.  The user probably has much more
money than patience.  Any advice?  (Nadine? :) )

    -Dan Sikorski