[geeks] Pallet wrap ?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Feb 7 14:36:36 CST 2004

I've got a number of computer systems, mostly Sun, that I'd like to store
in my garage.  Some of them are mine (but no longer used); some of them belong
to a friend whom I'm keeping them for (I manage some colocated systems for him,
as he lives in CA and the systems are here in TX; this is spare parts, etc).

Unfortunately, I've got some bugs (spiders, etc) in the garage, and its very
dusty.

Has anybody here ever worked with "sealing" equipment boxes, and also
equipment not-in-boxes?  I was thinking that I could just "shrink wrap"
everything in heavy-duty industrial plastic wrap and put it on a shelf,
and that would solve both the dust and the bug problem...  Things like
cables, keyboards, etc will just get put in a box and then that box will
be wrapped.

Bill

--
bill bradford