[geeks] [rescue] Computerfests

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Apr 28 12:09:49 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Or ... with less intense energy .. illumination.  SAR efforts in
> particular might benefit if you could magically light up an area you're
> searching in.

That's a small step from generating instant sunlight as desired
for growing crops, which I think is a very bad idea.  I'm not a big
fan of major climate change.  Every so often someone here suggests
a major water pipeline to deliver water from places that have
too much and I just cringe.  Watering the desert mucks up all
sorts of things.

-DanD

# You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.