[geeks] This is bad but tempting

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Apr 19 09:49:58 CDT 2004

That is, it would be if I were out of work, had a farm of computers and
a broadband connection

http://www.virtualmda.com/
At Sendmails Corporation, we move the data that drives the Internet,
delivering millions of emails daily for a large number of Small
business and Fortune 1000 corporations. When you don't need your
computers, we do. And, we're willing to pay you for them. With our
VirtualMDA (mail delivery agent), you can turn your idle, "useless"
computers into a reliable source of recurring revenue.

So, yah, spam is evil and all that, but I can see where it might be
tempting.

Brian Dunbar
Systems Administrator

Display some adaptability