[geeks] Insurance (was [rescue] Current collections)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Apr 9 15:10:44 CDT 2004

The month to month thing would be preferable if it was available
to me.

The tranny has made three trips to Cali, with an average of seven
months per trip.  The short block stays in Fla, but the head went
out to Cali for a port job.  The short block will be replaced
this year (or early next) and this work may be done in Cali or
locally, haven't made the decision yet and i'm still collecting
cash for this as i intend to do additional upgrades at the same
time.

Additionally, the car was down from June 5th to January 16th, due
to an accident (other drivers fault) and a candy paint job.

http://www.mpcf.com/pics/post_accident/web/
(the car looks MUCH better in person)

/KRM