[geeks] Insurance (was [rescue] Current collections)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Apr 9 14:29:57 CDT 2004

This would not fix my problem at all.  I actually drive the car
three to four months of the year, and during that time the car IS
insured (i get six month policies.)  For either of those the car
has to be registered.

I just don't think i should have to pay $800 - $1000 to ensure a
car for six months when the car is in Florida and the engine
and/or trans is in California.  If we were setup like Cali, then
i would probably not be able to register my car when i needed to
because the renewal period issue.  I understand that this is not
a common problem for most people but it pisses me off when a law
abiding citizen gets fucked with my the state government for the
"good" of the masses.  Especially, when it is a system that
doesn't appear to work worth a damn anyway.

/KRM