[geeks] OSX reminding me of windows?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Sep 24 10:38:35 CDT 2003

That's really strange.  I had a G4 Cube, and now a dual 867 MDD tower,
and I've *never* had issues like that.  Kernel-paniced once when I was
doing lots of stuff and was hot-plugging USB stuff like mad, but other
than that I've had no problems..  Going on a year and a half now..

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net