[geeks] OSX reminding me of windows?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Sep 24 05:53:40 CDT 2003

My mother's duel G4 has similar issues.  She quit using
Safari due to crashes (it was beta at the time so i
can't blame anyone for that, don't know if it's
finalized yet.)  The most irritating is when Photoshop
just decides to completely disappear at random, usually
when scanning large files but by no means is this the
only time.  iTunes daling with NFS is all screwy but
you'd have to get details from her as i quit tinkering
with it some time ago.

It's still miles better than an Win32 box though.  When
the apps crash they don't take the whole system with
it and she has yet to loose a whole file systems worth
of data like she did with her last Win32 laptop and
firewire drive.

/KRM