[geeks] Verisign trying to help?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue Sep 16 11:40:58 CDT 2003

It is doing it for every domain to me. .de, .gov, .edu. Not only .com
and .net and I must say it is starting to annoy me really.

Then again here is a funny side of it.

When the one worm was supposed ot attack windowsupdate.com and
microsoft took the domain offline cause of that
would that have ment that it would have attacked verisign instead? I
think verisign is going to stop this service soon.
Just imagine that worm would have just randomized the url it attacked
and what this would have ment for verisign.